Product name: Bench-Top Eye Wash Station – Double Head – Brass
The eye washing station is mounted to a surface and connected to a water line. There is a protective dust cap on the unit, which needs to be removed prior to use. Water flows out of the unit and into the eye of an affected person, flushing out harmful agents.
The eye washing station is ideal for laboratories in medical or educational settings and for other environments where potentially harmful chemicals are in use.
The eye washing station is a bench-top model and features a double head. The parent metal is brass, and the rubber cup that presses against the eye is made out of silica gel. The maximum working pressure is 7 bar. Desktop dual-head eyewash is mainly used in schools or factory laboratories, installed on the table or on the desktop, using a removable method.
The company’s desktop eyewash is manufactured in accordance with the US ANSI Z358.1-2004 standard.
1. Quality Assurance: There is no leakage during the normal use of the next year
2. In the case of non-human damage within 1 year, there are problems such as breakdowns, leaks, etc., and free replacement. The burden on the buyer of freight charges.
3. Installation: Table installation method, usually placed on the table, can be used when emergency use, easy to use.
4. Fixed base: SUS304 stainless steel, surface polishing, acid and alkali, anti-corrosion, long-lasting bright as new.
5. Black body and switch handle: use non-burning PP material,
6. Eye wash nozzle: Made of non-combustion PC material molded in one piece, built-in stainless steel filter, can filter water in the sundries
7. Dust cover: PP material, usually dust, when used automatically by water, and reduce the sudden high pressure of a sudden opening of the water, to prevent injury to the eyes.
1. Press the handle to release water, and release the handle to turn off the water.
2. Water supply hose: length 1.5 meters, software PVC pipe covered stainless steel mesh
3 water pressure: water pressure can be 18kgf/cm2 (250psi)
4. Flow of water: 4.5L/min