I believe that when various industries are going to choose to use eyewashes, they will feel a sense of disorientation, because there are many types of eyewashes on the market, each with different functions. So I really don’t know where to start when buying.
In the face of hesitant consumers, professional safety experts explain how to choose the right eyewash for our users:
1. When users need to wear chemical protective clothing to enter the site for work or rescue, they should choose a composite eyewash for spraying and eyewashing. Because the user may splash a lot of chemical substances on his chemical protective suit after working or entering the rescue scene, it is dangerous for other personnel to come into contact with the user’s chemical protective suit.
2. You can use a wall-mounted eyewash device or a vertical eyewash device in places where eyewash and rescue are needed. This one should only be used to wash the eyes and face and hands. It can be mounted on the wall inside or outside the workshop, with heights ranging from 1M to 1.1M.
3. In the laboratory, due to the limitation of space conditions, a desktop eyewash is usually installed.
4. The portable eyewash is convenient for moving the eyewash to the required position. However, the use conditions are very harsh, and the site needs to be relatively spacious and the ground is relatively flat. At the same time, the maintenance cost is relatively high. This unconditional citizen is suitable for the site without water source, and the use time is 30 minutes.
5. If there is no fixed water source and the working place needs to be changed frequently, the wall-mounted eyewash bucket can be used, but the maintenance cost is relatively high.
In these five use cases, I believe that consumers can understand the use of each type of eyewash when purchasing, and choose the eyewash that is suitable for their own use.