Featuring a FDA approved high-density green polyethylene tank easily activated by pulling the yellow activation arm down to the open position
A wide-fill opening with threaded cap permits easy inspection, cleaning and filling
Relocation is simple due to the easily mounted (bracket included) and light design of this 16 gallon (60.6 L) portable
Measurements: 22-1/2″ high, 21-1/2″ wide, 19-1/2″ deep (57.2 x 54.6 x 49.5 cm)
The main performance
Material: high-density polyester material, environmental protection and safety.
Capacity: The maximum reserves of 60L (16 gallons), the effective use of the volume of 40L, can ensure an effective flush for 15 minutes.
Water injection hole: wide water injection hole, easy water injection, and dust cover;
Color: green, beautiful and eye-catching;
Water flow: Due to the special variable diameter treatment of the outlet hole, the flow is more gentle and rich, and the water output is not less than 1.5 liters/minute;
The installation location should be near the place where the accident is likely to occur, and it is easy to see and use. Can be mounted on the wall or bracket, can also be used with the cart, the installation height as shown in the installation diagram; when opening the portable eyewash arm, eye wash nozzle should be located above the ground between 83.8cm ~ 114.3cm;
Instructions for use
1. Immediately after an accident, guide the injured to the closest eyewash installation as soon as possible to avoid being washed for too long.
2. Smoothly pull down the eye wash arm, that is, start the eye wash nozzle water;
3. Open the injured eye by hand when washing the eyes, rinse thoroughly, and the flushing time should not be less than 15 minutes;
4. After washing, further medical treatment is required.
1. The portable eyewash should be checked regularly to see if the water flow is getting smaller and if it needs to be filled with water;
2. Take precautionary measures to prevent contamination of the water tank as follows: A: Add a suitable antibacterial agent, rinse the water in the tank first, then fill it with pure water and add appropriate amount of antibacterial agent; B: If you wash The liquid is selected as pure water, and it should be replaced at regular intervals (the replacement cycle is usually 5 to 7 days) at least once a month.