Eyewash standard for eyewash performance testing
In the eyewash standard , the eyewash performance test is specified. No matter what kind of eye wash, the performance test must be carried out. The eyewash without the final performance test is an unqualified eyewash product, and it is impossible to issue an eyewash certificate. However, in many domestic eyewash manufacturers, eyewash performance test reports are fake, because these units do not have relevant eyewash performance testing equipment, then what are the regulations for eyewash performance testing?
Eyewash performance test content
- Appearance test
- Dimensional testing: must meet the standard technical requirements of eyewash and special technical requirements of customers
- Performance test water source pressure: 0.207Mpa
- The spray ball valve opens in one second or one second and remains open
- Spray water flow: >75.7L/MIN), rinse time: >15MIN
- 1524mm from the ground, the spray water diameter should not be less than 508mm
- The eyewash ball valve opens in one second or one second and remains open
- Eye wash height > 203mm
- Water flow for eye wash/washing: >11.4L/MIN, rinse time: >15MIN
- Eye wash water flow: >1.5L/MIN
- When spraying and washing the eyes, all the technical requirements of spray water flow and eye wash water flow must be met.