Eyewashers were widely used in most factories, laboratories and hospitals in developed industrial countries (US, UK, etc.) as early as the 1980s. Its purpose is to reduce the harm to the body from toxic and harmful substances at work, and is widely used in petroleum, chemical, semiconductor industry, pharmaceutical manufacturing and places where dangerous materials are exposed.
So how to choose the right eyewash product?
First: According to the toxic and harmful chemical substances at the work site,
when there is chloride, fluoride, sulfuric acid or oxalic acid with a concentration of more than 50%, you can only choose stainless steel eyewash with ABS or special treatment. Performance stainless steel eye wash. Because the eye washer made of stainless steel 304 material can resist the corrosion of acids, alkalis, salts and oils in general, but it can not resist the corrosion of chloride, fluoride, sulfuric acid or oxalic acid with concentration above 50%. In the working environment in which the above substances exist, the eyewash produced by using the stainless steel 304 material will have a great degree of damage to the eye wash in less than six months.
At present, the use of dip-coated ABS eye washers, only foreign advanced eyewash manufacturers solve this technical problem; only special use of stainless steel 304 materials, only the company has this technology. The use of stainless steel 304 material for ABS spraying or the spraying of stainless steel 304 material, and then the method of baking paint, can not resist corrosion.
The concept of ABS dip and ABS spraying is different. ABS dip is molded with ABS powder instead of ABS liquid.
1. Features of ABS powder dip: ABS powder has strong adhesion strength, thickness of 250-300 microns, and strong corrosion resistance.
2. Features of ABS liquid dip: ABS powder has poor adhesion strength, thickness of 250-300 microns, and strong corrosion resistance.
Second: decide according to the temperature of the local winter
At present, except in southern China, other regions will have temperatures below 0 °C in winter, so there will be water in the eye washer, which will affect the normal use of eye washers.
To solve the problem of water in the eyewash, you must use an antifreeze eye washer, an electric eye wash or an electric heated eye wash.
1. The antifreeze type eye wash device can drain the water in the entire eye wash device after the use of the eye wash device or when the eye wash device is in the standby state. The antifreeze type eye wash device has an automatic emptying type and a manual emptying type. In general, the automatic emptying type is adopted.
For East China, Central China and Southwest China, the frozen ground layer in winter is generally 20-30 cm. The inlet pipe can be insulated to prevent water from freezing in the inlet pipe. The ground-type automatic emptying antifreeze eye washer can be used. The eye wash device can automatically drain the water in the entire eye wash to prevent freezing.
For the northeast, north and northwest regions, the frozen ground layer in the winter is generally 50-190 cm. It is obviously impossible to solve the problem of water inlet and antifreeze by using the above-ground anti-freeze type eye wash. The underground automatic evacuation type anti-freeze eye washer must be used.
The eye wash device places the antifreeze valve at a position below the frozen soil layer, and uses a switch on the ground to control the water inlet and drainage of the eye wash device, and the eye wash device can automatically drain the water accumulated in the entire eye wash device and the water inlet pipe under the ground to prevent the water from being trapped. freeze.
2. In areas where both antifreeze and water temperature can be raised, electric heating eye wash or electric heating eye wash
electric eye washer should be used to heat the electric heating cable , so that the water inside the eye wash device will not freeze, which can be limited. The water temperature of the eye wash is increased, but the water temperature of the spray cannot be raised at all. (Remarks: the flow rate of the eye wash is 12-18 liters / minute; the spray is 120-180 liters / minute) The
electric heating eye wash device is heated by the electric heating system, so that the water inside the eye wash device will not freeze, and the eye wash can be improved. And the temperature of the sprayed water.
3. Determine according to whether there is water in the workplace
Portable eyewash can be used if there is no fixed water source in the workplace or if the work location needs to be changed frequently. This category of eyewash can be moved to the location required on the job site, but this type of small portable eyewash has only eyewashing, but no spray, and the eyewash is much smaller than a fixed eyewash. Only large portable eyewashers have the function of a spray and eye wash.
4. the work site with fixed water source, the fixed eye washer is used, which can directly connect the tap water on the site, and the water flow is large.
There are many types of fixed eye washers that can be selected according to the needs of the factory.
1. Compound eye washer: There is a sprinkler system with an eyewash system installed directly on the ground
2. Vertical eye wash: no spray system with eye wash system installed directly on the ground
3. Wall-mounted eye wash: no spray system with eye wash system installed directly on the wall
4. Desktop eye wash: no spray system with eye wash system directly Installed on the work surface
5. Sprinkler: There is a sprinkler system without eyewash system installed directly on the ground
6 . Sprinkler: there is a sprinkler system without eyewash system installed directly on the wall, ceiling