Introduction to emergency Shower equipment regulations
The Decree stipulates
I. Relevant provisions relating to the emergency flushing device shall include, in the case of domestic regulations:
1. Labour safety and sanitary facilities Rule No. 318: The employer is engaged in the labor
The labor should be made available for special work when the body or clothing is in danger of being contaminated
Eyes, bathing, mouthwash, dressing, washing and other equipment.
The equipment in the preceding paragraph shall be set according to the left column:
(1) in workplaces where stimulants, corrosive substances or toxic substances are contaminated, every ten
Five people should set a hot and cold water flushing equipment.
(2) in workplaces where stimulants, corrosive substances or toxic substances are contaminated, every five
A person should set up a hot and cold water washing equipment.
2. Rule 35th of the prevention of lead poisoning: The employer engages the worker in the lead and lead of the powder
For the treatment of mixed or sintered ore mixtures, shower equipment shall be set up.
3. Standard 36th of hazard prevention for specific chemical substances: employers make labor work
When making, disposing or using a specific chemical substance, it shall be provided with a washing, bathing, mouthwash, Dressing and laundry equipment.
But the first substance of type C or the Work field of the substance
Emergency shower equipment shall be set up.
4. Four alkyl lead poisoning Prevention rule fifth, section sixth, set up a lounge,
Toilet equipment and shower equipment for labor use.
Two. Relevant provisions relating to the flushing device shall include:
The main content of 1.ANSI Z358.1 is the design, function and safety of flush/eye washing equipment.
Specification for installation, use and maintenance.
2.Occupational Safety and Health Act (amended 1998) master
To provide staff with a safe and hygienic working environment to protect people from chemicals
3.Occupational Safety and Health administration,29 CFR
1910.151 main content for the flush/eye washing equipment to provide emergency response