What are the differences between the lab fume extractor hood and the Lab Universal Fume Extraction Hood of the experimental bench?
The original suction absorption hood of the experimental bench is the exhaust hood we often say. From the technical parameters of the equipment: the power of the atomic absorption hood is larger than that of the universal absorbing hood, and the atomic absorption hood is generally used for exhausting the laboratory equipment. It can’t be moved. It basically belongs to the laboratory exhaust airing of a nature of the fume hood. The Vientiane Absorber is used for gas chromatograph. It is usually installed on the top of the central experimental bench. It can be up and down 360 degrees. Adjust the movement.
First, the Universal Fume Extraction Hood
1. Joint loosening knob: High-density PP material, flexible and freely movable;
2. It adopts high-quality high-density PP material, which has the advantages of high mechanical strength and resistance to corrosion of organic chemical reagents;
3. Cup-type gas collecting hood: PP with high transparency or pure transparent PC material, which can clearly see the experimental phenomenon when experimenting;
4. Joint sealing ring: It adopts EPDM material, which has the advantages of good sealing and aging.
5, telescopic duct: Φ75mm PVC material, the unique combination of the fixed frame can be rotated 360 degrees, with the fixed frame as the center, the movable radius can reach 1600mm, and there is a door closing button at the end of the gas collecting hood for airflow adjustment. Second, the atomic absorption hood
1. Structure introduction: The complete set of equipment has a retractable stainless steel air hood and a manual adjustment stainless steel air duct.
2, stainless steel air duct: made of 1.0mm stainless steel, the diameter of the duct is DN200mm. There is a manual regulating valve on the air duct, the opening degree can be 0 to 180o, and the air volume can be adjusted arbitrarily.
3, stainless steel gas collecting hood: made of 1.0mm316 stainless steel plate, according to the experimental needs, the exhaust hood can be stretched up and down 150mm, to facilitate experimental operation.
The original suction hood is often referred to as an exhaust hood, which has a large power;
The universal exhaust hood has a small power and is generally used in the gas phase.
Universal exhaust hood we use in liquid phase
In addition, due to the relatively large power of the original hood, stainless steel is usually used.
The amount of exhaust air is large, and the material is originally absorbed to withstand high temperatures.
In order to reduce the noise, the universal exhaust hood is generally used, but the exhaust effect is not as good as the original hood.
It is ok to use the range hood as the exhaust air, but it is not safe. Because the motor of the oil smoke is not explosion-proof, when used in the laboratory or laboratory, many solvents are flammable and explosive, and it is easy to rotate due to the motor. When a spark occurs and a fire or an explosion accident occurs, I think it is not advisable to make a joke with life.