Chemical resistant sinks and waste fittings are injection moulded from polypropylene copolymer to ensure a consistent quality. Polypropylene has superior resistance to numerous acids, alkaline, reagents, solvents and also UV light making it ideal for use in today’s demanding laboratories. The light weight and impact/crack resistant features of these sinks and fittings makes installation easy and accommodates to various designs and requirements of a laboratory workbench. The standard colour is black and (other colours are available on request)
Factory Medical Pp Lab Sink
High chemical resistance , UV resistance , Light weight , Impact and crack resistant , All around sink
The above mentioned advantages make the range ideal for use in many applications, such as: Laboratories，Schools，Universities，Hospitals，Industries with corrosive environment.
Lab PP Sink Introduction: PP, also known as polypropylene, is a thermoplastic resin made from the polymerization of propylene. Its surface stiffness and scratch resistance are very good. In addition to being eroded by concentrated sulfuric acid and concentrated nitric acid, PP The chemical reagents are relatively stable, and the sink made of PP is installed on the test bench and has good corrosion resistance and acid-base properties.
Lab PP Sink Performance: Its life span is less than that of a laboratory stainless steel sink because it is affordable, so it is more popular with customers.
Laboratory PP sink material description:
1. Using high density PP, strong corrosion resistance.
2. Wall thickness up to 7mm, smooth without deformation.
3. The groove is treated with a grain pattern on the surface texture to resist scratching.
4. Sink accessories: PP polypropylene material.
Laboratory PP sink specifications:
1. Large sink: outside diameter 800*456*320 inside diameter 732*390*310
2. The sink: outside diameter 555*455*310 inside diameter 490*390*300
3. Small sink: outside diameter 555*455*310 inside diameter 490*390*300