Universal Flexible lab fume extraction arm is one of the basic laboratory equipment necessary for the laboratory, reasonable installation can ensure a good ventilation environment in the laboratory, not only can improve the freshness of the experimental environment, but also bring a guarantee to our health, so how to install the universal Flexible lab fume extraction arm and design ventilation system installation?
The installation of ventilation ducts should comply with certain scientific design points:
1. The pipeline exhaust channel is as straight as possible, and the shorter the channel length, the better;
2. A fan and a universal Flexible lab fume extraction arm are connected by a single pipe is the best way.
3. The fewer elbows of the ventilation duct connected to a fan, the better.
4. The fan is installed as close as possible to the universal Flexible lab fume extraction arm.
5. If you want to change the air speed of the air duct, you should configure the corresponding frequency conversion adjustment system.
6. If it cannot be connected by a single pipe, it is limited to the same room on the same floor and can be connected to each other in parallel.
7. The end of the exhaust channel should avoid the air supply port of the air supply pipe as much as possible to prevent the discharged harmful gases from being sent to the air inlet through the exhaust duct
Laboratory equipment universal Flexible lab fume extraction arm (universal suction arm) technical description:
Product series: universal suction arm, suction pen, suction Flexible lab fume extraction arm, safety operation box
Typical applications: electrical engineering, electronics (e.g. soldering smoke suction), laser technology (e.g. laser smoke aspiration), chemistry, medicine, pharmaceuticals, food industry, laboratories, hospitals, schools (teaching and R&D), etc.
Extremely lightweight – the suction arm is self-supporting and requires no internal structure.
Simple operation – one-handed movement in all directions, no tools required.
Easy to clean – Easy to disassemble, no tools required.
Different colors – available in red, white or black, which can be easily harmonized with the surrounding working environment.
Wide range of accessories – The Flexible lab fume extraction arm has different shapes and transparent design for easy observation of the operation.
The laboratory universal extraction Flexible lab fume extraction arm is mainly used to quickly discharge small-scale dust, hot gas, volatile gas, harmful gas and other small granular aerosol or gas generated in the experiment or production process.
It is an essential safety equipment in the laboratory.
In the biochemical laboratory, it is often in direct contact with highly toxic, corrosive, flammable and explosive chemicals. Fragile glass and porcelain utensils are often used, as well as high-temperature electric heating equipment such as gas, water, and electricity. In the environment where intense and meticulous work is carried out, safety work must be taken very seriously.
Through the analysis of various harmful gases in university laboratories, suggestions are put forward to strengthen laboratory management, in order to promote scientific management of university laboratories, protect the health of operators and surrounding personnel, and protect the atmospheric environment around the laboratory.
◆ Joints: Made of high-strength stainless steel and imported nylon, the angle can be adjusted at will, easy to disassemble and clean
◆ Overall: Made of alloy material, beautiful and elegant
◆ Control device: pneumatic struts are used to control the height, and inner and outer alloy tubes are telescopic to control the length.
◆ Air flow regulating valve: manually adjust the external valve knob to control the incoming air flow
◆ Airflow arched Flexible lab fume extraction arm: high-density PP/PC material
◆ Rotating device: A 360-degree rotating device is installed to fix the center of the frame arm
◆Fixed base: The mold is integrally formed by injection molding, which has strong fastness and does not come off the bottom