The portable pressure wash skin / eyewash device is a necessary equipment for safety and labor protection, and is a necessary emergency protection device for occasions where it comes into contact with acids, alkalis, organics and other toxic and corrosive substances. It is suitable for laboratory and outdoor mobile use in petroleum industry, chemical industry, semiconductor industry, pharmaceutical industry, etc.
Performance characteristics :
The portable pressure wash / eyewash completely solves the space occupation problem, and zero-space storage is the biggest feature of this product. It has the following characteristics:
- Itcan provide professional protection in time, fast and convenient.
- No installation requirements, can be installed or used directly according to site needs.
- Theeyes and face can be rinsed, and hand-assisted rinse when necessary.
- Thepressure wash / eyewash device is made of non-toxic polyethylene, and the container is equipped with an exhaust valve.
Using method :
- Add water: rotate the handle of the inflatable tube counterclockwise, take out the inflatable tube, and add pure water to the container to the value of 12 liters. After adding water, tighten the lock nut.
- Inflation: Rotate the handle of the inflator to pull it out from the positioning groove of the inflator, push and pull this handle to start inflation, and stop automatically when the exhaust valve deflates. After the inflation is completed, screw the handle into the positioning groove of the inflation cylinder to fix it;
- Flushing: When flushing is needed, hold the handle of the eyewash valve and the water will flow out, pull down the push button to fix the water flow, push the push button up after flushing, and release the handle to close.
Please note :
- This product is not equipped with drainage holes, please solve the drainage problem in advance.
- If the eyes enter the acid or alkaline solution, first use eye wash solution to rinse repeatedly, and then use eye wash or medical aid.
- Please periodic check aerated ( per . 3 days should check aerated once ) or water exchange (replacement cycle is generally 5 ~ . 7 days).
- If you are in a working environment or a place with a dangerous environment, it is recommended that you add a certain amount of professional eye wash concentrate to the pure water to better ensure that the eyes or face are not harmed, and it can also extend the retention time of the stored liquid.
Simple troubleshooting instructions (the vulnerable spare parts are attached with the product, please replace them according to the following conditions)
- There is air leakage at the top of the inflator: ① Rotate the handle of the inflator clockwise to check whether it is tightened;
②Rotate the handle of the inflator counterclockwise, take out the inflator, and check whether the rubber cushion at the inflator thread is damaged or deformed. If you find this phenomenon, please replace the rubber cushion
2 . Cannot inflate: ①Loosen the lock nut, take out the inner core of the inflation cylinder, and check whether the rubber ring underneath is damaged; if it is damaged or deformed, please replace the rubber ring;
②Rotate the handle of the inflator counterclockwise, take out the inflator, and check whether the rubber pad at the bottom is tightly attached to the inflator. If there is a gap or deformation, please replace the rubber pad.