laboratory furniture gas valve/Gas Cock gas fittingAugust 27, 2018
Laboratory FaucetsSeptember 4, 2018
Eyewash, Pedestal Mounted, Stainless Steel Bowl
Application: Free standing, pedestal mounted eyewash. Two GS-Plus™ spray-type spray heads deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes.
spray head assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
Valve: 1/2 IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and Teflon® seals.
bowl: 11-1/2 diameter stainless steel.
pipe and fittings: Schedule 40 galvanized steel. Furnished with orange polyethylene covers for vertical piping for high visibility and corrosion resistance.
supply: 1/2 NPT female inlet.
waste: 1-1/4 NPT female outlet.
sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
quality assurance: Valve, bowl and spray head assembly is factory assembled and water tested prior
- BC Stainless steel bowl cover (G1825 only). Cover protects unit against contaminants. Cover is automatically raised when unit is activated.
- DC Stainless steel dust cover for each spray head.
- HFC Hand and foot control. Eyewash is activated by flag handle or foot treadle.
- HS Auxiliary hand-held drench hose for rinsing eyes, face or body.
- SC Self-closing ball valve. Note: Eyewashes with self-closing valves do not comply with ANSI Z358.1 – 2009.
- TMV G3600 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as provided by ANSI / ISEA Z358.1-2014 Compliance Checklist – 2009. Refer to Tempering Units section for complete technical and product selection information.