The effect of water quality on the use of eyewashJuly 26, 2018
HOW TO USE COMBINATION SHOWER and EYEWASHAugust 3, 2018
ABS wall-mounted eye wash
Product Name: Dip ABS Wall-mounted Eye Washer
- Product model: P/N 803001
- user’s Guide
- Product installation diagram
- Accessories selection
- Product video
First, the product description:
The outer layer of Dipped ABS wall-mounted eye wash is impregnated with ABS, which can resist the corrosion of various chemical substances. The eye wash only has an eye wash system and no spray system. When chemical substances are sprayed on the eyes, face or face of the staff When using other parts of the body, use the eye wash system of the eye wash to carry out large water flushing, reduce the further harm of chemical substances to the injured, and win time for medical rescue.
The eyewasher adopts SS304, which is suitable for on-site chemical substances such as acid, alkali, salt and oil. The inlet water source condition is 0.2~0.6MPa, and the technical parameters are in accordance with American ANSI/ISEA Z358.1 2014 Emergency Eyewash & Shower Standard and European EN 15154:2006 Sandard, widely used in the petroleum, chemical, electronics, power, port and pharmaceutical industries.
Second, product technical parameters:
- Stainless steel 304 dip bright yellow ABS coating to resist corrosion of various chemical substances
Coating: ABS bright yellow coating properties
- Coating thickness: 250-300 microns
- Melting temperature: 184-186 ° C
- Combustion properties: self-extinguishing
- Resistance to boiling water: 2000 hours or more
- Salt water spray: no corrosion for 2000 hours
- Seawater resistance: 10 years or more
- Equipped with eyewash system, installed directly on the wall of the work site
- Main material: SS304
- Once the eyewash switch is turned on, non-human factors must not be automatically turned off.
- Flushing time: > 15 MIN
- Water source pressure requirement: 0.2~0.6 MPa
- Inlet size: 1/2 inch, FNPT
- Outlet size: 1-1/4 inch, FNPT
- Eye wash flow: >1.5 L/MIN
- Eye wash / face wash water flow: >11.4 L/MIN
- Eyewash system installation manual / automatic pressure regulator
- Equipped with illuminating safety tag
Third, the eye wash installation:
- According to the mounting hole size of the eye wash base, drill a 3-inch 10mm hole where the eye washer needs to be installed.
- Install the assembled eye washer to the specified position and secure the eye washer with the expansion screw.
- Connect the water inlet, inlet size: 1/2 inch, FNPT.
- Connect the water outlet, the outlet size: 1-1/4 inches, FNPT.
Fourth, the use of instructions:
- The switch valve is gently pushed by hand, and the eye wash water is automatically ejected from the eye wash system; after use, the on-off valve must be reset and the dust cover reset.