WJH0358A-1 Stainless steel compound eyewash, vertical eyewash WJH0359 Emergency shower eyewash
1. Main body material: SUS304 stainless steel, pipe diameter Ø38mm, Ni content greater than 8%, rust can be wiped, and the surface is mirror polished.
2. The main pipeline adopts the free connection method, which can be assembled and disassembled easily, which is convenient for installation and daily maintenance.
3. Eye wash basin: 300mm straight edge design, concentrated water to prevent splashing.
4. Eye wash nozzle: It is integrally formed by injection molding and has a buffer filter, which can not only remove impurities in the water, but also avoid the water jet from hurting the eyes.
5. Shower handle/lever: The shower handle is integrally formed with ABS, and the hand grip is designed to imitate the hand shape according to the ergonomic principle, which is comfortable to use;
For operation, the tie rod is formed and processed by Ø13mm stainless steel tube with rigid design.
Stainless Steel Vertical Eye Washer WJH0359
Nominal pressure Sealing pressure Working pressure Eyewash flow L/min Applicable conditions
0.4MPA 0.45MPA 0.20~0.40MPA ≥11.4 Normal temperature pure water or water that meets sanitary standards
Material: stainless steel / stainless steel paint
Coating : Fine Polishing / High Brightness Epoxy Coating
Shower: SUS304 stainless steel water inlet pipe (48mm), ball valve switch, round rod (diameter 6mm) and shower head
Eyewash: SUS304 stainless steel water inlet pipe (48mm), ball valve switch and eyewash basin
Nozzle: high-density PP eye wash nozzle, built-in stainless steel filter, filter the sundries in the water
Note: After the eye wash stops use, the water in the pipeline will be automatically emptied to achieve the purpose of anti-freezing
A stainless steel pedal can be added to control the eyewash switch
6. Eyewash switch push plate: large-area model ABS injection molding, designed according to ergonomic principles, expands the contact surface with the human body, and its location
Moderate, easy to find and use in emergency situations.
7. Eyewash flow rate ≥ 11.4 liters/min, flushing flow rate ≥ 75.7 liters/min, turn on within 1 second, and the height of the shower nozzle from the ground
8. Manufacturing standard: ANSIZ358.1-2014.
9. Other requirements:
9.1 Have CE, CSA certificate, quality system certification, and provide proof materials.
9.2 The inspection report issued by a qualified third party and the supporting materials shall be provided.
9.3 Have insurance company underwriting certification and provide supporting materials.