WJH0982/0982A Instructions for delivery of eyewash
The product is widely used in petroleum, chemical, laboratory, medical and other places to quickly flush the chemical liquid splashed on the eyes and face, so as to reduce the damage to the eye epidermis and face to a minimum.
Material: high-density polyester material, environmentally friendly and safe.
Capacity: The maximum storage capacity is 16 gallons/8 gallons, which can ensure 15 minutes of uninterrupted and effective flushing.
Water injection hole: large water injection hole, easy to fill water, and equipped with a dust cover;
Color: environmentally friendly and green, beautiful and eye-catching;
Water flow: Because the outlet hole has been treated with special diameter reduction, the water flow is more gentle and rich, and the water output is not less than 1.5 liters/min;
The installation location should be close to a place prone to accidents, easy to see and easy to use. It can be installed on the wall or bracket, or used with a cart. The installation height is as shown in the installation diagram; when the eyewash arm is opened, the eyewash nozzle should be located between 83.8cm~114.3cm above the ground;
Can add a mobile trolley and waste liquid collection box
Instructions for use:
1. After an accident, immediately guide the injured to the nearest eyewash installation site as soon as possible to avoid being unable to get flushed due to too long time
2. Pull down the eyewash arm steadily to start the eyewash nozzle to discharge water;
3. When washing the eyes, open the injured eye with your hands, and rinse thoroughly. The rinse time should not be less than 15 minutes;
4. After washing, further medical treatment is required.
1. The portable eyewash should be checked regularly to see if the water flow has become smaller and whether it needs to be filled with water;
2. Take preventive measures to prevent contamination of the water tank, as follows: A: Add a suitable bacteriostatic agent, first empty the water in the water tank and rinse it, then fill it with pure water, and add an appropriate amount of bacteriostatic agent; B: If you rinse Choose pure water as the liquid, and replace it regularly (the replacement period is generally 5-7 days) and clean it thoroughly at least once a month (the lower side of the water storage tank is equipped with a water drain valve, and the water can be drained by turning the nut counterclockwise when draining).
Matters needing attention:
1. The best rescue should be pre-safety protection. When you or your colleagues need to operate dangerous goods, please wear the following equipment to achieve as comprehensive pre-protection as possible: protective glasses, splash mask, protective gloves, Splash-proof gowns, chemical protective clothing, etc.;
2. If the eyes enter the acid-alkaline solution, first use the corresponding eyewash solution to rinse, and then use the eyewash device for repeated or medical assistance;
3. If you are in a working environment or a place with a dangerous environment, it is recommended that you add a certain amount of special eye wash concentrate to the pure water to more quickly alleviate the eye damage and also extend the retention time of the stored liquid.
4. It is recommended to install it indoors with an ambient temperature of 2℃~35℃.
No. Failure Reason Remedy
1 No water coming out a. No water in the water tank
b. Water pipes or fittings are blocked a. Add water
b. Clear the blockage
2 The water flow from the eyewash nozzle is too small a. There is too little water in the water tank
b. The nozzle hole is blocked a. Fill the water tank
b. Open the eyewash nozzle, clear the blockage and reassemble it. When assembling, please insert the screw into the nozzle first and screw it in two turns, tilt the nozzle, fix the bracket in the eyewash hole, tighten it, and check for leaks
3 Water leaks at the joint. The hose is aging. Replace the hose.