To build a high-end laboratory with modern functions and features, it is necessary to be professionally designed by professional laboratory designers . It is necessary to comprehensively consider and follow the principle of people-oriented, and establish a standardized and standardized laboratory to achieve the best results.
First, rational design of the laboratory circuit
lab fitting projects
1. China voltage standard, AC three-phase five-wire power supply 380V, 50HZ, (red A, green B, yellow C, black 0, two-color protection ground). AC single-phase three-wire power supply 220V, 50HZ, (red fire, black 0, two-color protection ground).
2. Reasonably design the laboratory electrical, layout copper wire BVR, BV, wire diameter, switch size according to the electricity capacity calculation.
3. The circuit for the larger load is separately set up, and the corresponding automatic protection switch is designed.
4. Valuable instruments, precision instrument power supply, design AC voltage regulator or isolated power supply to ensure safe and reliable operation of the instrument.
5. All sockets, electrical enclosures must be well grounded to ensure personal safety.
6. Reasonable design of air conditioning and lighting. Reasonable design of electric heating device for safe and reliable use.
Second, rational design of the laboratory waterway
1. The upper water pipe adopts DG15PP material, PVC material, Kaitai tube, etc., the water pressure is not less than 2.5 MPa, the water is DG50 PP material, PVC, ceramic, the minimum slope is not less than 5 degrees, and the U-shaped anti-water bend is set in the water. It is not advisable to use metal for the upper and lower water pipeline materials. Laying to the outdoor pipeline is negotiable.
2. The toxic and harmful liquid produced by the test shall be designed with a secondary water storage device, and then discharged after being disinfected and purified to meet the discharge standard.
3. The test room sewer line should be designed with independent circuit, and should not be connected with other sewers such as toilets.
Third, rational design of the laboratory gas path
1. In order to ensure safety, various gases should be used in the experiment. Conditions should be kept away from the working point. The room with explosion-proof performance should be stored as a gas chamber. Otherwise, a gas cylinder safety cabinet with automatic alarm function should be installed.
2. The test produces toxic and harmful gases. A negative pressure exhaust system should be designed to ensure that toxic and harmful gases are not leaking indoors.
3. Design a corresponding number of ventilation fans with upwind valves according to the size of the room to make the air flow smooth and keep clean.
4. Each room should be designed with a venting hole with a filtering device. If it is a room with an indoor corridor, blinds can be placed on the door and window. The size is calculated according to the proportional relationship of the displacement.
Fourth, rational design laboratory exhaust
1. Exhaust system engineering is the key to the construction of the laboratory . The effect of the fume hood is mainly due to the design of the exhaust system.
2. The material of the exhaust pipe is preferred to be FRP inorganic resin material. It can also be made of PVC material or PP material. The inner wall of the air duct should be made rough surface, which can reduce the noise of the wind flow. It can be round or giant, and the diameter is 250-500mm. The air volume requires a certain size.
3. The type of FRP anti-corrosion fan is determined:
(1) Axial flow fan, single fume hood, single air absorbing cover for small air volume.
(3) Centrifugal fans, multiple fume hoods or when large exhaust air volume is required.
(4) Roof fans (same as above) can be selected.
4. The anti-corrosion fan should be installed on the outdoor roof. The air outlet should be equipped with rainproof and bird cover. It also needs shock absorber, upwind valve and silencer.
5. If the laboratory is equipped with a fume hood in an air-conditioned room, the air supply should be properly designed to avoid wasting energy.
5. Reasonably design laboratory equipment and make full use of space
1. Make good use of the existing space to make the most of the role, make the laboratory equipment layout reasonable, in line with the regularity of the test operation, and achieve the best effect of scientific use of space.
2. The laboratory equipment is ergonomic, and the long, wide and high standards are suitable for the humanized design concept.
3. The laboratory equipment design is suitable for the test process, the work line is smooth, and the channel is smooth.
4. Laboratory equipment design can not block the light, block the heating heat source and other waste energy.
5. Laboratory equipment should be made of professional materials such as environmental protection, flame retardant, corrosion resistance and high strength, which are durable.
6. Different disciplines such as biology, genetics, physics, and chemistry should design different types of basic equipment to ensure safety, economy, and practicality. `
Sixth, laboratory planning and design
1. The decoration of the laboratory is different from the general decoration. The design should not only be beautiful and comfortable, but also have the functions of fire prevention, moisture proof and anti-corrosion. It can increase the functions of ventilation, purification, disinfection and aseptic, and achieve environmental protection, safety, reliability and durability. .
2. The selection of decoration materials mainly considers environmental protection and anti-corrosion performance.
3. The thickness of 12MM-19MM all-glass partition is a popular design scheme for current laboratory construction. Spacious, bright and scientific.
4. The toxic and harmful gas liquid produced by the test should be treated twice to meet the discharge standard.