The portable pressure wash skin / eyewash device is a necessary equipment for safety and labor protection, and is a necessary emergency protection device for occasions where it comes into contact with acids, alkalis, organics and other toxic and corrosive substances. It is suitable for laboratory and outdoor mobile use in petroleum industry, chemical industry, semiconductor industry, pharmaceutical industry, etc.
The portable pressure washing / eyewashing device completely solves the space occupation problem, and the zero-space storage isThe biggest feature of this product. It has the following characteristics:
- Itcan provide professional protection in time, fast and convenient.
- No installation requirements, can be installed or used directly according to site needs.
- Reserve sufficient space at the water outlet to rinse the eyes and face. If necessary, use your hands to assist in the rinse.
- Pressure skin/ eyewash device, made of non-toxic polyethylene, the container is equipped with a pressure relief valve, and the water flow is stable.
- Add 3kg of purified water . The purified water should be changed and aerated every 90 days. The aerated water is pushed and pulled about 50 times ( 2.5 bar) by hand , which can provide continuous water flow for 15 minutes.
- Add water: press the handle down to the end, then rotate it counterclockwise, unscrew the inflation tube, and add water to the container to the value of 5 liters. After adding water, turn the handle to tighten the inflator.
- Inflation: Align the handle positioning table with the positioning opening slot of the inflation cylinder, push and pull the handle to start inflation, about 50 times the pressure gauge is 2.5bar, which is moderate. If the pressure is too high, the deflation valve will automatically deflate. After the inflation is completed, stagger the handle positioning table with the positioning opening slot of the inflation cylinder.
- Flushing: When you need to rinse, press the switch button to produce water, press the switch button and push it up for long running water. After the rinse is completed, push the switch button down to turn it off.
- Adjust the spray water: rotating the nozzle counterclockwise is foggy, rotating clockwise is columnar, adjustable from columnar to foggy.
Portable pressure wash / eyewash device structure diagram Please note:
- This product is not equipped with drainage holes, please solve the drainage problem in advance.
- If the eyes enter the acid or alkaline solution, first use eye wash solution to rinse repeatedly, and then use eye wash or medical aid.
- If you choose clean water as your flushing liquid, please replace it regularly (the replacement period is generally 5 to 7 days).
- If you are in a working environment or a place with a dangerous environment, it is recommended that you add a certain amount of professional eye wash concentrate to the purified water to better ensure that the eyes or face are not harmed, and it can also extend the retention time of the stored liquid.
u Simple troubleshooting instructions (the vulnerable spare parts are attached with the product, please replace and deal with them according to the following conditions)
- There is air leakage at the top of the inflator: ① Rotate the handle of the inflator clockwise to check whether it is tightened;
②Rotate the handle of the inflator counterclockwise, take out the inflator, and check whether the rubber cushion at the inflator thread is damaged or deformed. If you find this phenomenon, please replace the rubber cushion
2 . Cannot inflate: ①Loosen the lock nut, take out the inner core of the inflation cylinder, and check whether the rubber ring underneath is damaged; if it is damaged or deformed, please replace the rubber ring;
②Rotate the handle of the inflator counterclockwise, take out the inflator, and check whether the rubber pad at the bottom is tightly attached to the inflator. If there is a gap or deformation, please replace the rubber pad.
- Theinflator is not easy to unscrew: press down the deflation door, after releasing the gas in the container, press the handle down to the end, and then rotate it counterclockwise to unscrew the inflator.