The role and difference between the atomic suction hood and the universal suction hood
Both the atomic absorber hood and the universal extraction hood are one of the safety de vices in the laboratory exhaust system. So, what is an atomic absorber? What is a universal exhaust hood? What are the differences between an atomic absorber and a universal extraction cover? Next, this article will introduce the difference between the atomic absorption cover and the universal extraction cover.
What is an atomic absorber cover
The role of the atomic absorber is to play the function of exhaust and ventilation in the laboratory. Its purpose is to discharge the harmful gases generated in the experiment and ensure the personal safety of the experimenters.
1. Structure introduction: The full set of equipment has a retractable stainless steel gas collector, with manual adjustment of stainless steel air duct, etc.
2. Stainless steel duct: made of 1.0mm stainless steel, the diameter of the duct is DN200mm. The air duct is equipped with a manual control valve with an opening degree of 0 to 180o, which can adjust the air volume arbitrarily.
3, stainless steel gas collection cover: made of 1.0mm316 stainless steel plate, according to the needs of the experiment, the suction cover can be stretched up and down 150mm, in order to experiment operation.
What is a universal exhaust hood
The main function of the universal exhaust hood is to quickly discharge the dust, volatile gases, harmful gases and other small particles or gases generated in the experimental or production process, which can effectively protect the health of the operator and the surrounding personnel and ensure that the air in the laboratory is not polluted.
The universal hood is usually mounted above the test bench. When performing the experiment, the moving arm of the universal exhaust hood can be moved and the mask surface can be placed directly above the experimental position to ensure that the polluting gas can be absorbed and discharged smoothly.
1. Joint elastic knob: high-density PP material is used, flexible and free.
2. It has the characteristics of high mechanical strength and corrosion resistance.
3. Cup-type gas collection cover: PP or pure transparent PC material with high transparency is used, and the experimental phenomenon can be clearly seen when the experiment is carried out.
4, joint sealing ring: the use of EPDM material, good sealing, not easy to age.
The difference between an atomic absorber and a universal extraction mask
1. Technical parameters of the equipment. Atomic absorbers are more powerful than cardan absorbers, which are usually used for exhaust air from laboratory equipment and cannot be moved. The universal absorber is used for gas chromatographs, usually installed on the top of the experimental table, and can be adjusted and moved 360 degrees up and down, back and forth.
2. Structural material. Atomic absorbers are usually made of stainless steel. The universal absorption cover adopts high-quality high-density PP material, high mechanical strength, resistance to corrosion of organic chemical reagents and other performance characteristics.
3, in the laboratory universal exhaust hood is more commonly used than the atomic absorber cover, due to the high power of the atomic absorber cover, so the noise generated is greater than the universal absorber cover. The universal absorber has less power and less noise. Universal absorbers are more convenient to use than atomic absorbers.