The flow rate and flow rate of the water source have a great impact on the use of the eyewash. Too fast the flow rate of the water source will hurt the user. The flow rate of the water source is too slow. In the case of ensuring the water flow of the eyewash, the size of the water supply pipe must be increased. The most important thing is The water flow rate of the eyewash device must meet the minimum technical parameter requirements of the eyewash device standard.
The flow rate and flow rate of the water source of the eyewash are two different concepts. The flow rate of the water source refers to the amount of water passing through the pipeline per unit time; the flow rate of the water source refers to the amount of water flowing through the unit time. According to the requirements of ANSI/ISEA Z358.1 2009 Emergency Eyewash and Shower Standard, the eyewash device uses a water source pressure of 207PSI, the water source flow rate of the spray system: >75.7L/IMIN, the eye wash/face wash water flow: >11.4L/MIN, eye wash Water flow rate: >1.5L/MIN, the above parameters meet the standard requirements.
The following problems generally exist in eyewashers currently used in the market:
1. The water source pressure is too high or too low.
2. The spray water flow requirement is met, but the eyewash water flow is too large.
3. Meet the eyewash water flow requirements, but the spray water flow does not meet the requirements
4. Meet the water pressure requirements, but not the water flow requirements
There is no way to solve the above-mentioned problems. The main reason is that the manufacturer does not understand the technical problems of eyewash production. Runwangda proposes the following solutions based on years of production experience for your reference.
1. First of all, the water source pressure requirement of the eyewash should be met, which is the most important prerequisite.
2. According to the data of Runwanda Laboratory, when the water source pressure meets 207PSI, the spray water source flow reaches 79.5L/MIN, but the eyewash water flow reaches 22L/MIN, and the eyewash water is very urgent and the impact is relatively large.
3. According to the ANSI/ISEA Z358.1 2009 Emergency Eyewash and Shower Standard, the eyewash water should be gentle. Therefore, the manufacturer must consider the adjustment device in the eyewash part. The pressure or flow rate of the water source can be adjusted to meet the ANSI requirements.
4. In STG’s eyewash, it is very important to adjust the water flow in the eyewash part. STG can currently adjust the eyewash water flow manually or automatically.